MusicLab RealStrat Crack is an intuitive and comprehensive application designed as a sample-based music tool that incorporates various guitar sounds and techniques to simulate the real instrument. The intuitive interface and the ease of use make it an excellent program for both experienced and novice users, enabling you to perform guitar solos with a realistic output sound.
What is essential about RealStrat is that it provides you with numerous Fender Stratocaster guitar articulations and sounds, enabling you to create songs with a professional’s talent. This way, users can impress the Internet with their guitar playing skills, & no one would ever know it is not a real instrument.
An essential feature of RealStrat is the fact that it offers a virtual fretboard & a keyboard, so you can play using whichever feels best to you. Also, while you play, the app displays the notes to learn how to reiterate them later.
MusicLab RealStrat Crack
It offers several MIDI modes, such as the ‘Solo,’ ‘Harmony,’ ‘Chords,’ ‘Bass and Chord,’ ‘Bass and Pick’ modes, while thanks to the extensive set of customizable features & mixer panels. You can fully appropriate the music you produce, despite it being sample-based.
The ‘Pattern’ section of the app enables you to select the desired types of guitar sounds, so you can easily play Blues, Funk, Jazz, Reggae, or Rock & Roll from your virtual instrument, without requiring additional hardware.
Other significant audio effects and techniques you can use when playing include ‘Slide Up’ and ‘Slide Down,’ ‘Bend,’ ‘Slow Strum,’ ‘Tapping,’ ‘Tremolo,’ or ‘Legato.’
The excellent playability, along with the many customizable options and functions, makes RealStrat an ideal tool for producing realistic guitar sounds, so you can use the application with the confidence that it can help you create great music.
Sounds And Noises
We’ve carefully and meticulously recorded high-quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from Stratocaster pick-ups, which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator. RealStrat sample library includes sustaining sounds and other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques And Control
An authentic-sounding guitar part cannot be recorded using samples on their own but requires many guitar-specific techniques. They are simulated in RealStrat. Whether you’re playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using unique gestures, key switches, critical velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is unique depending on guitar construction and is necessary to reproduce to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology automatically reproduces guitar chord voicing for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions, and alterations.
Most session guitarists discreetly study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style to record an original accompaniment track. We created an extensive rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be efficiently utilized for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach the best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass & Pick, Bass & Chord, Direct
- Full length (recorded with full attack & sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Slap + Slap Noises
- Harmonics (Artificial)
- Pinch Harmonics
- Pick position select (15 points)
- Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Fret Noise (auto)
- Release Noise (auto)
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On (up to octave range)
- Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to the 2-octave range, speed adjustable)
- Tremolo (speed adjustable, up/down strokes, tempo sync)
- Trill (up to octave range, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- Reverse Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- MonoBend (Unison Bend, lower string bend)
- Intervals (4th, 5th, Octave, 2 Octaves, Power Chords, etc.)
- Strums Up/Down
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Chucka-Chucka (barre chords muted) Up/Down, various string combinations
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- Violin (volume swell)
- Sustainer (sound swell)
- FeedBacker(harmonic feedback)
- Wah-Wah (MIDI CC control, Auto, Modulation)
Key Switches (Solo mode):
- 30 FXs assignable on 33 Keys
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
Chord detect/construct system:
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, played in any inversion and voicing
- Four chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option – allows performing major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Built-in multi-functional Pattern Manager letting you in no time create professionally sounding guitar accompaniment tracks
- MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles)
- Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealStrat
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar ‘Strokes’ contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by merely pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with the host’s tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature.
- Drag’n’Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host’s MIDI track.
Real-time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
- Add/reduce dynamics (velo+)
- Randomize dynamics
- Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics
- Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
- RAM: 2GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
- HDD Space: 5GB+ free hard drive space
How to Crack?
- First of all, get the MusicLab RealStrat Crack from the given beneath hyperlink.
- Turn off the virus guard and web connection.
- After obtain, unpack, or extract the RAR file and open it.
- Then, run the setup and shut it from in every single place.
- Open the crack folder, copy it, and paste it into the setup folder and run it.
- Activate this system.
- All completed.
- Also, Download
MusicLab RealStrat 22.214.171.12405 With Crack Free Download [Latest 2021] From Links are given below!